The Portable Pediatrician: A Practicing Pediatrician's Guide to Your Child's Growth, Development, Health and Behavior, from Birth to Age FiveDr Laura Nathanson Wrote The Portable Pediatrician To Help Parents Find The Joy In Parenting And Gain The Confidence To Quickly And Easily Assess Their Child S Development, Medical Symptoms, And Behavioral Problems Parents Can T Always Visit Their Pediatrician Every Time They Have A Question, But Fortunately With This Book They Have The Next Best Thing.The Portable Pediatrician, One Of The Few Child Care Books Written By A Practicing Pediatrician, Offers Authoritative And Practical Advice On Keeping Up With, Or Even One Step Ahead Of, Your Child S Rapidly Changing NeedsSetting Limits Before The One Year BirthdayPlanning The Arrival Of The Next Baby In The FamilyCoping With Your Own As Well As With Your Child S Separation AnxietyDealing With The Four I S Illnesses, Injuries, Immunizations, And Insurance CoverageGetting Prompt Medical Attention For Serious Crises And What To Do In The MeantimePreventing Childhood Obesity And Eating Disorders LaterConfronting Complex Behavior And Medical Problems, Including ADD, Autism, Asthma, Oppositional Behavior Including Potty Resistance

• Paperback
  • The Portable Pediatrician: A Practicing Pediatrician's Guide to Your Child's Growth, Development, Health and Behavior, from Birth to Age Five
  • Laura Walther Nathanson
  • English
  • 16 May 2017
  • 9780060938475

10 thoughts on “[Download] ➾ The Portable Pediatrician: A Practicing Pediatrician's Guide to Your Child's Growth, Development, Health and Behavior, from Birth to Age Five By Laura Walther Nathanson – Loanexpress.us

I skimmed some of the section that pertained to my 19 month old and a few others before and after I don t think I m fond of her decisive parenting advice I expected about health and less about your child should not have a pacifier any type blanket statements that I encountered Also, she makes the blanket statement that no two year old will open his mouth willingly for a tongue depressor at a dr visit Mine does and has consistently at the last several visits There s nothing to be scared of about it and he thinks it s funny I had written a much longer review pointing out enough of these discrepancies to make me feel better about disliking the book then erased them, mostly because the book is old 2002 The most recent version I could find was 2009 but I did only look very quickly I think this book does harm than good on library shelves ...

Fantastic book Very good descriptions of what children are like at a given age, what to expect now and next, how to handle doctor s visits, what to do if your child is ill, etc They copy i have has horrible drawings of kids, though I think they ve changed this in the newer editions I referred thi...

This one has eased my mind during some sick nights daysI know that some folks have a problem with herwhat pediatrician or child psychologist doesn t have their nay sayers BUT this book is not supposed to be the end all be allno book is..it provide a basic guideline that helps..and it did.

This booked helped a panicking young single mother through the mysteries of her first child and has helped my husband and myself through our second child This is the only book of this nature that I was able to read while being sleep deprived so I would def...

I m re reading this book now with Danica although I don t read every page I have found it to be very valuable and a great go to book when I have a question or just want to read up on a few things I enjoyed it MUCH than the What to Expect books.

I love this reference book a great crash course on child development Very approachable, it gives great examples with stories and descriptions A much better alternative to the what to expect series, in my opinion.

This book came highly recommended to me by a pediatrician almost 5 years ago and I found it to be the most reliable go to guide of those I bought or were given to me Well written, easy to search format, and far superior to the highly over rated What to Expect series.

I have found myself referring back to this book many times with both kids.

649 Nat

This book has come in handy countless times with my four children It is very thorough and actually interesting to read The author has a great sense of humor as well as experiece.