My Faith Is Not for Sale Wow, That Was Really Good And I Look Forward To The Next One Very Thought Provoking Read It Was Suspenseful, Yet It Had Some Good Humor I Even Teared Up At One Point I Liked How You Showed What A Christian Was By Sam S Actions Instead Of Quoting Bible Verses You Did A Really Good Job Susan GirouardPresident Of Women S Ministries, Community Lutheran ChurchLas Vegas, NV It Is A Great Storyline, It Is Engaging, Timely And It Kept Me Guessing It Is A Unique Story And That Is Awesome I Really Enjoyed It And I Liked The Ending I Was Asked To Read This As A Professional Woman, So I Wanted To Say How Strong Sam Was, She Was Confident And Knew Herself, Which I Think Is A Quality That Professional Single Moms Have In Common Spot On Shelley AlbaradoFinancial Advisor, Edward Jones Santa Rosa Beach, FLSam Has Just Made The Biggest Discovery In Her Life In The Field Of Solar Research But Before She Can Celebrate Her Discovery She Gets A Strange Snapchat Message Sam Is Informed That Someone Will Try And Steal Her Research As A Single Christian Mom, It Will Require All Of Sam S Faith And Strength To Save Her Research She Will Be Forced To Team Up With Ken Who Is An Agnostic And Has Very Little Respect For Christians As Ken And Sam Work Together, Ken Sees A Side Of Christianity That He Never Thought Existed While Fighting To Protect Her Discovery, Sam And Her Friends Uncover A Much Bigger Plot That Could Damage The Integrity Of The Christian Church Nationwide.

!!> Reading ➽ My Faith Is Not for Sale  ➶ Author Jeff Treganowan – Loanexpress.us
  • Paperback
  • My Faith Is Not for Sale
  • Jeff Treganowan
  • 13 April 2018
  • 9781545658635

10 thoughts on “!!> Reading ➽ My Faith Is Not for Sale ➶ Author Jeff Treganowan – Loanexpress.us

An interesting Christian suspense novel that puts you in the character s place and makes you ask yourself what you would do in various situations I like the fact this book makes you think and feel It s also pretty clean for those who feel comfortable with these types of books.

I enjoyed the book very much and it was a page turner It was a well written and totally believable in today s world It makes you think.

A strong, female, Christian protagonist is such a rarity that readers may be wary of being beaten over the head with a message, but Sam is the real deal Blending in an important message through actions and relationships than words, Sam deals with a difficult situation extraordinary grace.

3.5 stars More so than the plot of corporate espionage, the author is attempting to showcase a Christian family who truly puts their faith in God, but still struggles with their own faults and failures The perfect Christian never shows up in this story as every character who professes faith also shares a history that includes a failure Even during the course of the story the main character, Sam, drops a curse word S.O.B when her emotions are running high It is in these moments when the author is trying to display a person who is authentically human, yet is still a Christian Not perfect, just forgiven, as the saying goes.This book is probably better suited to teens adults, but even tweens may find it interesting if the single curse word is allowable Even that moment is a teachable moment on faith Topics that come up include divorce, sexual discr...

Sam is drugged, her data is territorially seized, and she s banished to a new job in Florida under the pretense of a promotion Debut author Treganowan constructs a suspenseful tale in which Sam attempts to d...

I won this book on a goodreads giveaway I thoroughly enjoyed this book I read it in one afternoon, as it is an easy read, engaging, unique story I will be passing this book on for my friends and family to read Thanks so very much for the gift